Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving Day 37/365



Well it's official (again). We are residents of the United States. Today all of our belongs we shipped from China via boat arrived at our door step. Every thing we own is now not only in the same country, but in the same place.

It's kind of a weird feeling. The last time I saw this stuff if was filling our living room in China. And now here it is.

I kind of feel like "China Michelle" has caught up with "America Michelle".  For so long the two were separate. I owned different things in each place and would  call each place "home". Now only one place has all my belongings, and only one place is home. 

That feels some how strange, and normal. Will my universe implode as the two Michelles merge?  As disconcerting as it is, there is definitely a feeling of relief.

Now I just need to go through all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment