Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 35/365

It's not quite midnight yet so I can still wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

Ours was wonderful but it's been a long day so before I fall into bed I'll share some pictures with you...

Our Valentine's Day gifts to each other were simple but very fun and tasty.
Bonnie Rose and Anastasia decorated cup cakes. This was a first for Bonnie Rose.
They were such beautiful cup cakes and I took a ton of pictures of them. They made my heart melt. My sweet baby decorated her first cup cakes. 
Bonnie worked especially long and hard on the one with the up side down flag.
I ate that one.




 We had a perfect steak dinner...
 but what made it the best was the company.


Happy Valentine's day! And may all your days be filled with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment