Friday, December 25, 2015

25 Days of Ornaments: Day 25


Merry Christmas every one. I hope your day was filled with love and peace and lots of sweets. 

It was so fun going though all of our ornaments and sharing their special stories.  I realized last night that I could do another 25 days and share completely different ornaments. We have a lot of ornaments! 

This last one I wanted to share isn't actually an ornament. It's a Christmas snow globe decoration. But it is still very special. 

It was purchased years ago for a family friend but when we got it home it was so pretty that we fell in love with it and decided to keep it. 

Another gift was purchased and sent but I have no idea what it was. I just remember this one. 

This is such a pretty globe that we often leave it out all year long. And when ever we see it we think of the friend it was originally purchased for and it makes me smile. 




No comments:

Post a Comment