Monday, March 14, 2011

Productive Day 63/365

Today was a very productive day.

I sewed together the top of the quilt I'm making. It took me all day. I worked on it for seven hours straight. I'm exhausted.

I learned a lot... like how to thread my sewing machine and that my machine came with extra sewing feet...

And I think my sewing confidence really grew. I'm still just learning but I'm also really enjoying it. I can't wait till it's completely finished. I still have to do the back. At the last minute I switched out one of my fabric choices for a brown one. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Meanwhile, back at the farm, Mom painted the wall William had been working on. It took us weeks to settle on a color but in the end we went with deep red.
I've always wanted a red well. I'm so happy with how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment