Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Most Random Blog Post Ever 77/365

Sometimes at the end of the day I feel like nothing interesting or exciting happened. I usually complain that "I have nothing to say or post on my blog." Then I look at the pictures on my camera or walk through the house on the way to bed and see the remnants of a fun with my Baby Girl.

Yesterday was one of those days.

We girls had a dance party. Baby has very eclectic taste in music. We find out yesterday that she likes AC/DC

Right before bed Bonnie Rose got a bath and her hair was so beautiful.  I kept trying to get a good picture of her curls but I just couldn't capture just how beautiful her hair is. You'll have to take my word for it.

Baby Girl has a great fondness for boxes. They make the best toys.

On the way to bed I was admiring all the laundry I did. Doing laundry in The States is so wonderful.  This is a picture of ONE load of laundry I did yesterday...
In China this would have been two or three loads. We had a very small machine and it was actually larger than some I'd seen.  Also, most people in China don't have a dryer. So all the laundry has to be hung up to dry. Most people hang their laundry out side.

You can see more pictures of laundry out to dry on my mom's blog here. 

With the humidity of Shanghai laundry takes all day to dry. This one load of laundry would have taken me two days to wash and dry in Shanghai...not to mention the other two loads I did yesterday.
Amazing.
America is so convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment