Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cute Kids in Downtown Disney -- July 2014


I don't even remember what day of our vacation we did it, but one of the days we took my dad to dinner in Downtown Disney.

They have this amazing Irish Pub called Raglan Road there that I really wanted him to try. The food is amazing and it's got the best dessert menu of any place I've seen in Disney World.
Unfortunately I always forget that when I order food there! Next time I'm starting with dessert!



On the night we went they had Irish dancers. Rosie really loved watching them and trying to dance like them.

I didn't take any pictures of our food or of the restaurant. You'll just have to trust me that the Gluten Free Soy Free fish and onion rings were amazing!

I did however get these adorable pictures of the cutest kids I know.

They are sitting on a bench outside the pub next to Patrick Kavanagh, the famous Irish Poet.



We didn't spend much time in Downtown Disney because it's a lot of walking for my dad with the broken foot....plus we and just all eating SO MUCH we just wanted to go to bed.

But Rosie wanted to stop by the T-Rex Restaurant before we left. They have a gift shop there that she loves to go to.

They also have this AWESOME kids' archaeological site.  It's basically like a huge sand box with dinosaur bones in it.

They have a bucket of paint brushes and any one can grab a paint brush and start dusting off bones.



It's fun for the whole family!

We actually stayed here for quite a while just dusting around in the sand and clearing the bones.

Rosie was in little nerd heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment