Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

I used to say that I didn't really care for Thanksgiving. But actually, I quite enjoy it. Especially in Shanghai. I don't know why but every year it gets better and better.
I really enjoy gathering my friends and sharing a big meal with them. And then later hearing what they are all thankful for.

This year we kept it simple and small. And this year we had to ask for a little help.
But isn't that what Thanksgiving is really all about? Gathering with friends and helping each other ... while being thankful.

This year Cathy made the pumpkin pie. (I only helped a very little. Mostly I held the baby)


It was her first pie and it tasted really good.


Lukas was the biggest so we thought he'd have the best luck with the whip cream. We ended up passing it around ... Fanny ended up being the best at it. I think she was the one who finally got it thick.


Our Shanghai Family.


In the end I'm not sure who the bigger star was...

The turkey or the baby.


Cathy liked the turkey.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment