Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Smiles

Bonnie Rose wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all her fans out there. I know this may seem really boring to alot of people. 2 minutes of a baby making funny faces at a camera. But for those of you we are interested (mainly the grandparents) I wanted to share a little of our "awake time" with you.




Bonnie Rose is very active during her Awake Time. She likes to kick and squeal and wave. It's one of the funnest times of my day. She's also a very happy and smiley baby.

I tired to get her to suck on my thumb so you could see her cute sucking faces... but she didn't want to.

Doesn't she have a great smile though!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I did enjoy that very much. I guess I don't have to tell you how amazing she is ... but she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think she's amazing and beautiful but then I have beer goggles for her. Without the beer that is.

    I love hearing people say she's wonderful.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete