Friday, December 11, 2009

HATS

I like hats. Hats make me happy. I like to wear hats. I like to see people wearing hats. I like buy hats. I like to laugh at people who look silly in hats... I like to look silly in hats.

When William and I first got married (I'm talking on our honeymoon!) I told him I wanted a winter baby so I could dress her up in puffy marshmallow outfits and put hats on her.
Naturally this freaked him out,(being that we were 5 days married) but he has accommodated me well.

So this winter Bonita Rose and her Daddy got new hats.
Don't they both look splendid in them!


Bonnie takes ofter her father and looks great in hats. Hopefully she won't have as hard a time finding one that fits her.
So far so good.



My hat on the other hand is not quite so fashionable. However, it is amazing for making Bonita Rose forget why she's crying and even better for making her laugh out loud.
And that's worth looking silly any time...


If only I could get her father to agree with me... I'd like to have a picture of him in the antlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment