Friday, September 13, 2013

Dance Class Darlings


Rosie's dance class started back up again this month. She's graduated to the 4 to 6 year old class so there are a lot more kids in the class this year. 

She really enjoys it and it's wonderful to see how she's grown up so much since last semester. She learned to skip in last semester's class... and now she's the best skipper in the class.








It's small thing to be so proud of, I know. But I am so very proud of her and how much she's grown.







Obi likes dance class too. 


He really loves being like his big sister and doing everything she does.




Last semester Obi learned to walk in dance class and now he's running around with all the other kids.


I'm so proud of my babies.  They are growing up so fast and I'm enjoying them so much. They teach me so much about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment