Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rosie turns 3 (part 2) The Party


 When I asked Rosie what she wanted for her Birthday she said "Pink cake. And cupcakes... and ice cream. .... and for my friends to come over."

So that is exactly what we had and did. The day after Rosie's birthday her friends came over for cupcakes and a "Princess Party."


I took Rosie and Obi for a photo shoot by my front yard decorations while we waited for her guests to arrive. 


This was the first time Obadiah had sat up all by him!  I'm glad I got it on camera.

He likes to eat grass.... such a good little goat.












Here's our happy little Princess, a full grown 3 year old.

 It was such a beautiful Fall day! perfect for picture taking!
Here are Rosie's friends, The Ginter Family.
 After cupcakes and presents we all went outside to see the new baby goats that were born the day before and we ended up playing in the leaves...

 Erin made a life time friend...

Rosie discovered how fun it was to throw leaves at every one...


Poor Gregory didn't stand a chance...


 Leaf diving much more to Gregory's liking...

Luckily Erin didn't mind playing rough...

 Erin is Rosie's special friend... she'll fallow Erin any where.

Then I found out that Erin loves Basil. We had a forest of basil in our garden that I wanted to get rid of... she helped me out.

 Andrew liked eating the basil too...

Rosie spent all day out side playing and running around. It was the best birthday any 3 year old could ask for. Complete with pink cake, cupcakes, ice cream and really good friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment