Thursday, November 26, 2009

True Love

Ok. I don't really have much to say about these pictures. I just thought they were wonderful and wanted to share them with you.


Who knew some one so small could bring so much joy and peace and love!

There is just something healing and spiritual about holding a baby. Especially when that baby is YOUR baby.
When I am sad (like when my mom went home or when I think about missing another holiday season with my family) I hold Bonnie Rose and she makes me feel so much better.
I don't know how to explain it. William said it was the same for him... when he was sick the other week he said holding the baby made him feel better (she's breast feeding so we aren't worried about her getting sick).

I remember when she was first born and for the first few weeks I was just in awe. I couldn't believe it was real. That this little baby came out of me and William and I actually had a baby!

Now that she's a month old it's all sinking in deeper and deeper. Yesterday it struck me. WE GET TO KEEP HER! She's in our lives forever!! I don't have to give her up. I don't have to give her back to someone else. This little angel is our very own. And we get to hold her and kiss her all we want all the time.
And that is just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment